Ten reasons I am rocking motherhood challenge accepted
I was challenged to write ten reasons I am rocking motherhood. When I first agreed to it I thought well that would be easy enough. There are plenty of reasons I am rocking motherhood. Then I started writing and realized it truly is hard to write about your self. Being a mother you are always giving and never really think about yourself and how great of a mother you are. This challenge is truly an amazing way to make mothers realize just how much they are rocking motherhood.
Before I begin, I want to thank Jessica Sawyers at Exceptionally Ordinary for tagging me in her post. I want to tag Trezelle of Glam birth services, Pamela of Hodge Podge Moments, Karina of Love made Hand made, Aline of One Drop, and Princess of The Mom in Me. I cannot wait to see the ten reasons you all are rocking motherhood. This is a wonderful challenge to be a part of and I hope it opens your eyes as it did mine.
- My son is happy and healthy most of the time.
- He is becoming one amazing human being.
- I encourage him to try new things.
- I’m teaching him to conquer his fears and not let them get in his way.
- I make sure to have a family day once a week to instill the importance of spending time with your family.
- I encourage reading and art. It is a way he can express himself.
- He knows his self-worth. I love that he claps for himself and I encourage it.
- I can see the humor in his antics even when I really shouldn’t. Such as dropping eggs all over the floor then sliding in it.
- I teach him discipline and respect of others.
- Above all else I love him unconditionally and without fail.
I am rocking motherhood and so are you
These are just some of the reasons I am rocking motherhood. When I was thinking of what to write it made me realize that I really am rocking motherhood. There may be times I feel like I am not and there probably are times I’m not. What really matters though is how much I love, support, and cherish my son. I am instilling in him values that he will pass on to his own children one day. I am teaching him to love himself and others and everyone deserves respect. He may only be a year old but is already turning out to be one awesome human being. That right there lets me know how much I truly am rocking motherhood.