Being a mother is one of life’s greatest blessings. Mother’s Day is fast approaching. I believe we all as parents should be acknowledge everyday but it is nice each one of us having a designated day too.
Trying to think of the perfect gift for Mother’s Day is hard. There are so many ideas and options to choose from. Here is are a few of my favorites.
- Handmade art and cards
- As a mother, it is an immense joy to receive a handmade object from our kiddos.
- Who does not like getting jewelry after all
- Spa day
- Find a local spa and book an appointment. It really is nice to be able to relax and be pampered.
- Be sure to pick her favorite flowers, it is nice knowing you remember what it is. The ones in vases with ribbons around them look really pretty. You can also contact a local flower shop and have some delivered.
- A trip
- My husband took me on a road trip to a nearby state for my first Mother’s Day. It was so much fun.
- A coffee cup
- Most of survive on coffee so it is nice getting a new coffee cup. Especially if it is filled with our favorite kind of coffee and a Starbucks card for the days we want something different.
- Personalized gift
- I love getting gifts from personalization mall. You can get just about anything and have your name put on it or your kid’s names. I really love the picture frames.
- A journal
- It is nice being able to write down are innermost thoughts when we need to or being able to write a journal for our children as they grow up.
- I love being able to write out a to do list or a grocery list. So, having a nice stationary to put on the fridge or one that is monogrammed with my initials is a nice touch.
- A potted flower or plant
- These are great to have. Makes the outside of our house nice looking and it lasts a long time if properly maintained.
- Bath bombs or soaks
- Bath bombs is the new hype right now. It is a great way to relax, soak, and smell good all at once.
Happy Mother’s Day
I hope this list makes finding a Mother’s Day gift easier for you. Just remember there is nothing like breakfast in bed, flowers, and a card to brighten a mother’s day, any day. Happy Mother’s Day!! How are you spending your Mother’s Day?